Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Easy reading is damned hard writing."
Love this quote.

Need a space and moment to vent: Just found a newly published book titled "Black Wings" by Christina Henry and what is it about? You guessed it: a female angel who brings souls to the afterlife.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I guess my oh so original novel idea, is not so original after all.

Now my chances for getting that book published are like my chances of waking up on the moon tomorrow.

There goes over 3 years of work! At least I "grew" as a writer (that's my attempt to be positive:)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You know how Twilight opened the door for thousands of vampire novels... maybe you'll be able to catch the "fallen angel" wave.

Melissa said...

That's too bad. =( I had the same feeling once with a project I was working on in HS (not writing, but still in the creative realm), when I saw my brilliant idea appear in a magazine.

On another note... I am loving Jagged! Please keep posting when you get a chance!

Also, I saw Allison at my sister's baby shower and she told me you said hello. =) I got your number from her too, so I'll have to call you sometime!

Rob and Marseille said...

No! that is the worst!